Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Bold and Beautiful YOU!

I don't know about you, but I'm super ready for Spring/Summer 2012 to begin already!! For starters I'd like to get out of these layers and layers of Winter clothing and show off my post-pregnancy bod in some glam one-piece swimsuit, because let's face it, two piece bikinis are so last-couple-of-fashion-shows ago! But more about gorgeous swim wear a bit later...
Right now I am madly, deeply in love with the new make-up trends going around! I mean, have you like seen that chick's eyebrows???
From Glitter, to bright Neon to feathers and sequins and crazy drawings...I could not believe my EYES!! Where they were first and not so long ago only considered 'appropriate' for on-screen performances, catwalks or special occasions, they are now perfectly suitable for a weekend trip to the beach (which to me is a special occasion by the way!)
If Summer 2011 was all about natural glowing skin, then Summer 2012 has stepped it up and added to that some BRIGHT, FUN and FEARLESS make-up trends!! here are only a few of my faves...




 Love it much??? Well, I'm not sure how daring you are prepared to be, but I'll assume pretty daring...so how about jazzing up your hair-do too!! See what I've found...




 Love love love it!!! :-)

Hope to see you around all Bold and colorfully beautiful!!

FabMom







No comments:

Post a Comment