Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Exotic Nail Art making waves this Season

No doubt the french manicure is timeless and certainly here to stay - it creates the illusion of effortless beauty, it's classic and has been around since the glamorous era, the 20's. Though, whether the french manicure is actually French or not is still very debatable. I can see why so many women still walk into a nail salon and request to have a french manicure done - it's safe, oozes with sophistication and perfect for any occasion. Heck, I just sold ME a french manicure! Thing is, I don't do safe.

Look at these for instance, how cool are those!!?




Multicolored nail art is SO rocking it this Summer! Can't wait to get mine done :) Just Google search Neon nail art and you'll find hordes of tutorials on how to create these beauties.
there is however one particular theme that's making waves this Summer and sailed away with my attention, which I will call...let's say...My Ultimate Summer fave!

NAUTICAL NAIL ART





TOES


  APPAREL FOR HER




AND FOR HIM



ACCESSORIES







So, What's YOUR Ultimate Summer fave gonna be?

FabMom

2 comments:

  1. Loving the creativity!!! Since I am not motivated enough to tone my body to perfection, I will go with the nail option to make myself look and feel sensational and ready for SUMMER... I will accessorize with this flow of scarves... Summer here I come!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Olivia! looking forward to seeing some pics of your new colourful, Summer-ready nails!

    ReplyDelete