Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Confessions of a NAUTI Girl...

Another baby later and there now being three, I am finally back!
My younger son Rafael recently turned 4 months and just today the other two started school again. Time sure flies when you're having fun! little do they know mom's fun continues after they've been rushed off to school and little brother been put down for his morning nap. That's when the kid in me comes out to play and I drift off to a place where instead of everything being made up of candy, it's made of FASHION! :-)

While I drift off to many far-off places around the world that inspires the fashion lover in me, my fave has got to be the ocean. Maybe it is because I grew up in a family of fishermen and sea lovers or maybe it reminds me of my favourite season, Summer, but the ocean in all it's splendor has always been very close to my heart. It's one of those serene and rare beauties in this world that I just cannot get enough of. It's a mind-boggling yet very simple delicacy that nature offers up so freely. It moves the senses and at the same time calms the soul, It is where dreams set to sail and hopes are anchored, it is the sun in your face and the wind at your back. Therefore The ocean in all it's splendor will remain in my heart forever!

Here's some Nautical inspired looks that's caught my eye this season.

                                                                ACCESSORIZE WELL!





                                                                 STRIPED BAGS

                                                         STRIPED MAXI & BOLD BAG


HIGH SHORTS & STRIPED T's


STRIPED SHORTS & DENIM SHIRTS





Happy New Year Everyone!

xoxo Fashion butterfly




No comments:

Post a Comment